Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A Town Called Panic

I figured I'd start a new blog- we can rebuild it, make it stronger and faster than before, or whatever it is. A little change of format, but still your humble narrator sharing the fascinating moments of his life. Thought I'd include a little more about the other family members too- cool people to a one. Or three, as the case may be. At any rate the neat little linky thing is
http://towncalledpanic.blogspot.com/
The name comes from a bizarre little series of short films I happened to come across- no particular significance, just liked the name, and it seemed to sum up my dear family. The films themselves are available for your viewing pleasure at www.atomfilms.com . Kind of like watching Gumby on crystal meth... I'll do my level best to keep bringing you, dear readers, the same high-quality nonsense, typos and general blathering you've become accustomed to at both of these fine establishments. Stay well, and happy surfing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home