Saturday, July 15, 2006

At Sea

It's been a while since my last post, mainly because I got laid off a little over a week ago. Which really bites, in my learned opinion. And so the new daily grind is lining up interviews and sending out resumes. I think I'm up to about 50 so far, and have interviews lined up for next week. So there's no shortage of prospects, which is good. In that regard, perhaps it is for the best. I was kind of looking for a new job anyway. No shortage of motivation now... Judging from things so far, I'm sure it'll all come together. Wish me luck!

The Architect

When I look up
from pages, the
work of hands and
see the sun, stars
Moving to the music of the
spheres, a
blazing path of
air and water, held up to
the fire, like us
Held back by
unseen hands, at bay
waiting to consume us
meld us into the
soul of the world
make us
phrases in the
great thought, silence
becomes more real.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wondered what the "music of the spheres" sounds lilke. Is it mathematical, or is it like the electronic-sounding buzz I get when my tinnitis is especially bad or is it one great cosmic "Om" that is felt more than heard? I'm sure scientists and philosophers have lost more sleep over it than I have and still have no answer.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I just went thru this process; my company is currently resigning our audit department task to India! I've been job hunting and interviewing over the past few months, (fun stuff huh) I finally landed a job working for the State of Massachusetts. Good luck with your job search!

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home